Monday, May 25, 2009

In the Month of May

I have not been very good at keeping this blog up to date. Lots has been going on this month. But here are a few activities that have been keeping me busy. Thank you God for time spent with family in gorgeous weather in wonderful places. What a blessing!!

Memorial Day at the Spring Canyon Cemetary. Hundreds of Flags flown to celebrate the true meaning of the day.




To the lake we went for the day, to cool off in the finally warm heat. The water was so low (about 20 feet low)that there were beaches everywhere. The black line is where the water usually is.



One lone Eagle on the beach trying to stay cool.


What boating trip is not complete without a little hydro recreation: skiing. Like father like son.









It not only felt like we were in the desert with the heat but it kind of looked like it too with all the sand and nothingness.


Gotta have a picture of 'the boys.'


Suntan toes tickling the sand...(nice lines, eh?)


Even the cows were enjoying the beaches.


Okay we have got to go back a couple of weeks to Mother's Day. I went back to Wenatchee to spend some time with non other than my mother.
She planted flowers...


We played with the dogs...




I finally got to see and take a ride in Grandpa's new car...


To end it all, we went to an amazing restaurant in Levenworth called The South. It is authentic Central American food (not mexican)...probably the best 'south' food I've ever had. The decorations were unique too!


Here is a picture of Levenworth for those who have not been and must go at some point in their life. Okay so this picture doesn't really capture the town but it's as good as I could get by being downtown with so many cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment